On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, Thomas Grill wrote:

i have been following the latst cvs changes and it seems, you are again beautifying the codebase.
Please identify the parts that you consider that I'm just "beautifying", apart from the files that don't belong to your part of devel_0_39.
Actually, you should know what you changed. Only from the latest cvs digest:

Actually, I still wanted you to identify it because I wanted to make sure that we agree on what it might be, and because the code you point out is part of the implementation of a feature. While you were writing the above mail, I was writing a mail about that feature, because that's something I _broke_ in devel_0_39 yesterday.