That's a good step, hopefully that version is common. As for pthreads, that's not needed for Pd core, except for [readsf~] AFAIK.

.hc

On Feb 4, 2007, at 10:16 PM, Josh Steiner wrote:

hm... maybe?

"Symbian has announced PIPS (PIPS Is POSIX on Symbian) which may increase the number of Open Source projects written for Symbian 9.1."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbian

what version do most phones run?

-josh