IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> another question:
> in osc, timetags are per-bundle (not per message).
> is the scheduling information sent to the outlet for each message or
> only once for each bundle?

The delay is output exactly once for each time tag. packOSC generates a time
tag whenever a bundle is opened with a '[' message. It's possible for a bundle
to contain other bundles whose time tags _must_ be later than that of the
enclosing bundle. In that case I suppose you could get two or more delays
output for a single message but the last delay would always be the correct one.

Martin