Hello federico,

David Plans Casal a écrit :
On 7 Sep 2007, at 23:42, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

externs I'm going to commit:
grid: a gui 2d grid editor made esecially for editing/sequencing lists
of floats, err, have you ever seen that page?
http://ydegoyon.free.fr/software.html ?

grid will create other name conflicts again,
if not duplicate funcionalities....

yup I'm afraid grid is in use quite a bit (other than myself, davide morelli and others use it quite a bit), so you should consider a different name, perhaps?

other than that I have 0 objections to your introduction here...

david
saludos,
sevy

I remember a widget you shown after an IRC #dataflow discussion about tcl-tk programming, if it's the same kind of GUI, it's rather a tracker isn't it? Also, I'd be so glad if someone like you includes pd dev communauty and that would give help, tricks, and tips for developping GUIs without the need of t_widgetbehavior.

begin:vcard
fn:Patrice Colet
n:Colet;Patrice
adr;dom:;;;Nice;;06100