Excellent! Let me know if you need anything. I am on IRC a lot these days, #dataflow.

.hc

On Mar 17, 2008, at 10:02 PM, bsoisoi wrote:

Hi All,

From what I can see, it appears I have a successful OS X 10.5 pd- extended development environment. I was able to build all dependencies with Fink 0.28.1. I'll let you know when I'm able to get the full piece built.

Thanks
~Brandon

On Mar 15, 2008, at 4:51 PM, bsoisoi wrote:

Hi all,

I'll update you with what I passed to Hans the other day.

Work has been very demanding lately (I'm a developer for a non- profit organization), we have a big release coming up so I've been working overtime.

I will try again this weekend, and will report back to you.

Cheers,
~Brandon