I added the [info complete ...] code to the pd-devel/0.41.4 branch. I think that means that I synced all your code changes into this branch, and I've added a bunch of new stuff, including translation support, fixed up the menubar to support dynamic stuff better (like the window menu).

There are some minor remaining differences in code organization, which I don't have a strong opinion on. Basically they seem unresolved, so for now I am leaving them as they are in devel.

- devel still has pd_post.tcl with pdtk_post in it
- devel has ::pd_bindings::sendkey instead of pdsend_key

Then I haven't added the audio/midi/startup dialogs or pdwindow yet, just a matter of time. I think those should be dialog_*.tcl like the rest of the dialogs.

.hc