Hey Miller,

So now that I have the C side synced up with your trunk 0.43, I plan on making some changes to the C code. Those changes I'll submit as patches to the patch tracker, unless you don't think that's useful. Here are the C-side changes that I think are important to make for this release:

- use Tk tags on all core elements to allow for easy way to make dynamic GUI behaviors
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2848128&group_id=55736&atid=478072

- fix $/# escaping in dialogs

- fix { } escaping in general communications

.hc