Hey Anderson,

Its good timing for bringing these up, Günter has stopped maintaining his official Debian packages, so they are officially orphaned right now. Anyone here a Debian Developer? I am starting the process of becoming a Debian Developer (and I'll be helping to run DebCof 2010 in NYC next summer). We could start a Pd group for packaging all this stuff.

I think that the 'puredata' and pure:dyne packages would be the best place to start, then they just need to be tailored to be more Debian- proper (i.e. moving all non-libs out of /usr/lib/pd, etc.) and work with the 'pd' virtual package. I

Plus dmotd, IOhannes, me and others are working on rewriting build system so it should be easier to package the libraries individually.

.hc