On Oct 31, 2009, at 3:03 PM, András Murányi wrote:

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 5:13 PM, olsen <sesselastron...@googlemail.com> wrote:
buenas
ydego...@gmail.com wrote:
ola,

/usr/lib/pd/extra/pidip/pidip.pd_linux: /usr/lib/pd/extra/pidip/ pidip.pd_linux: undefined symbol: quicktime_has_video
pidip: can't load library

it's been a long time i haven't seen this one
this means that you load pidip before loading pdp,
or you don't load pdp at all
i guess this was because my brain was building this trunken package as hans indicated.
so now i'm trying to follow the instructions on build & whoop:

gcc -DPD -Wall -W -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-unused -Wno-parentheses - Wno-switch -fPIC -O2 -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -DPDP_VERSION=\"0.12.5-darcs\" -I. -I/usr/X11R6/include -I../ include -I../../include -I/home/olsen/pd/pd-extended_2/pd-extended/ pd/src -o pdp_bitmap.o -c pdp_bitmap.c pdp_bitmap.c:41: error: conflicting types for ‘pdp_packet_bitmap_isvalid’ ../../include/pdp_bitmap.h:90: note: previous declaration of ‘pdp_packet_bitmap_isvalid’ was here
make[5]: *** [pdp_bitmap.o] Error 1

any bughunter knows this one?
salutis

I'm standing at the same one (on amd64).

Andras

There was a mismatch between the header declaration, which used a 'bool' return type and the actual functions themselves, which used an 'int' return type. Previously this didn't matter since there was a #define bool int, which means that all the 'bool's where converted to 'int's before compilation.

Now, its the way it should be.  'svn up' and try again.

.hc