From my point of view, I plan on making the 0.43 release of Pd- extended all split out into separate debian packages. You can see my progress here:
https://launchpad.net/~eighthave/+archive/libdirs

The sticky parts going forward are going to be the pd-zexy package. Pd- extended needs zexy built as a libdir, but in the pd-zexy package its built as a single-file-multiple-object library. If pd-zexy can't change, then I guess I'll need to do pdextended-zexy or something like that, which would be a shame.

Here are the libraries currently included in Pd-extended that I am planning to no longer support. Anyone is free to pick up supporting them if they want to. Personally, I think if someone wants to pick up supporting them, they'd be better maintained as libraries outside of Pd-extended: memento, rradical, pixeltango, ext13, cxc, mjlib, moonlib, motex, gyre, puremeasurement, sigpack, keyboardkeys, la- kitchen, toxy.

.hc