Hey Georg,

We're going to try to support 1.6 for now, 2.1 was the easiest development target. Watch the git for updates :-D

.hc

On Jul 20, 2010, at 2:47 PM, Georg Holzmann wrote:

Hallo Hans!

Very nice ;) !

Do you maybe know the minimal Android (SDK) version where this should run ? In the AndroidManifest file it says android:minSdkVersion="7", which is Android 2.1 - does it really require such a high version ?

Thanks,
LG
Georg

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits. - Martin Luther King, Jr.