> The Windows build server in the PdLab now has gmerlin-avdecoder and ffmpeg
> installed, but not will all of the codecs.  I think patko has made a windows
> build of readanysf~ in the past, hopefully he can help again.

hmm. Interesting.   I'll check that out.  If that is built, then
compiling readanysf~ shouldn't be too hard, I think.  Packaging might be
something else, however.

> I just tried to use gmerlin-avdecoder 1.1.1-pre1 with ffmpeg 0.8.5 on Mac OS
> X, and that crashed, so we might need to stick to 1.1.0 with ffmpeg 0.7.x
> unless someone can spend some time debugging that.

Any ideas what the crash was about?  I don't have a mac.  Otherwise, I'd
test it.

best -august.

--
http://aug.ment.org
GPG: 0A8D 2BC7 243D 57D0 469D  9736 C557 458F 003E 6952