On 01/15/2012 05:34 AM, Miller Puckette wrote:
I noticed font sizes changed from 0.42 to 0.43 and tried to tweak them
back to 0.42-style, by having the new font-size-search code in
pd-gui.c actually try to find the font sizes that s_main.c later searches
(redundantly) for.  I should have done this earlier.  If this doesn't
break anything it migth be worth rolling out a 0.43-2 just so people don't
spend all next year with incorrect font sizes...?

I must say that I much prefer the looks of 0.43-1. Maybe it's just because I got used to it, but the 0.42'ish fonts look too bold to me now. Does this change really have a big impact on patch layout? I didn't notice any for the patches that I tried.

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany