Le 2012-03-06 à 17:58:00, IOhannes m zmoelnig a écrit :

i'm not sure i fully understand your problem. since some time, hans has disabled the automatic email notifications of follow-ups in the "Bugs" tracker. i checked and it seems that in the "Patch" tracker, still has the notifications for follow-ups enabled. could that be the cause of your troubles?

Well, I'm not going to say that I'm for nor against having such notifications, but those settings don't seem very consistent, and I cannot guess why this is set up in this manner. I would guess that most other subscribers of pd-dev have no idea either ?