On 01/18/2013 10:41 AM, Thomas Mayer wrote:
Hello,

while I am working on PuREST JSON, I have gotten an interesting error,
but only on Windows:

Two of my objects do not load correctly with the message:

load_object: Symbol "rest_setup" not found

On Linux, this works without any problems, as do the other objects in
Windows.

What is different with [rest] and [oauth] objects? Both are using a lot

on w32 you have to explictely export symbols from a dll, in order to be able to use them from another dll (e.g. pd). either with the "/export" linker-flag or with the __declspec(dllexport) attribute.

gfmasdr
IOhannes