hey,

On Oct 22, 2006, at 4:41 PM, Marius Schebella wrote:

hi list,
I could not find a sufficiant documentation for the part_source object. is it possible to have a circle as source? I tried disk (disc) but the arguments are not selfspeaking to me.

...hmm, never looked at this, but yeh, it's pretty undocumented...combing thru the source helps a bit, but I'm guessing that you'd want two variables for the domain, an inner and outer radius of the disk...

...I'll keep digging: this is from particlelib, which is an external library that GEM long-ago swallowed whole...

jamie