On Wed, 25 Oct 2006, Fanouris Moraitis wrote:

/Users/fan/pd-extended/Gem/src/Base/CPPExtern.h:40: warning: 'class
GemException' has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Headers/OpenTransport.h:723:
error: expected identifier before numeric constant

There's a line "//#undef T_DATA" in bridge/puredata.c; remove the "//" to enable OSX support. This was a line that I didn't remember what it was for and that I stumbled upon while trying to reenable Ruby 1.8 support.

This is fixed in GridFlow 0.8.5.