Am 19.11.2006 um 22:59 schrieb Mathieu Bouchard:

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
On Nov 18, 2006, at 12:46 AM, day five wrote:

http://www.csounds.com/akbari/desiredata_log.txt I'm stuck at the last step at link time, the compiler errors out with ld: Undefined symbols: _OSAtomicAnd32 _OSAtomicOr32

I just wanted it to build. I don't use scons and I spend already too much time on build issues, so I stopped.

today, DesireData is switching back to ./configure && make, like it was in the ImpureData days.

Are you under OSX 10.3 ?
As far as i remember the reported symbols are used by portaudio v19, which doesn't really support OSX 10.3 (which is a real drag!).
Switching back to autoconf won't help here.

greetings,
Thomas