Sounds like you have something not installed, but I am not sure what. Gem isn't my strong point.

.hc

On Nov 21, 2006, at 6:11 PM, Francesco wrote:

Also have this error:

/Applications/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test5.app/Contents/Resources/ Scripts/../extra/Gem.pd_darwin: dlcompat: dyld: /Applications/ Pd-0.39.2-extended-test5.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../bin/pd Undefined symbols:
_glBindFramebufferEXT
_glBindRenderbufferEXT
_glCheckFramebufferStatusEXT
_glDeleteFramebuffersEXT