If all you want to do is generate two different simple waveforms that are shifted 175 and 224 Hz from the original, I would simply use two more triangle oscillators in place of the pitch shifters, and set the frequencies using a bit of math based on the frequency of the first triangle oscillator. I suspect this diagram could represent a hardware synth, where three oscillators is about the max you can get without a huge modular system.

Digital pitch shifting uses either FFT or other windowed procedures which sometimes doesn't always transpose a sound that smoothly and without some artifacts.

best,
d.

hard off wrote:
in the following picture:

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/Mar02/images/synth4.gif

how do i make a frequency shifter ?  is this the same as the pitch
shifter that i can rip from the pd docs, or is there a simpler way??

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 201: