okay, maybe it got incompatible with libtheora now,
all's drifting you know?

i might check it if i have the time...

( but working really tires me and i think i'll turn to crime )
who's got the line?

suerte,
sevy

Igor Medeiros wrote:

or is there a libtheora-dev package for slackware?
am i having this error because i don't have the source files (
libtheora.a is a source file?)
sorry for all this question, i am new to slackware, didn't have this
kind of troubles with debian before...

thx in advance