Hi,

aurélien Bourdier wrote:

I really don't know which objects i can use on the internet point of the pd patch (connection to the site, reaserach on the site, download of pictures ....)

There is nothing native in PD that will fetch things from the internet, only things to display the images. However, with the [shell] object you could launch Bash scripts, Python or whatever else you feel like using to scan websites and collect images. Then you could use PD to manipulate what these scripts pull in for you. I'm sure if you Google around, you can probably find some example scripts which do the kind of web-spidering you want.

best,
derek

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl