Georg Holzmann schrieb:
Hallo!

to explain it with an example imagine a sine Signal of appropriate frequency (like 44100/1024 Hz to fit into a 1024-array) with some added white noise
with maverage~ the result would be 0
with the average function i need the result would be a clear sine without noise (if you average over enough blocks)

hm, I don't know if I understand what you want, but maybe you want to only leave correlated signals ?

E.g. noise is highly uncorrelated ...

i tried to realize it with the FIR~ object and an array with all values set to 1 ... and it seemed to work greater array leads to a average of more blocks, but the FIR~ object does some weird things, like shifting my signal which makes it not usable for me

okay, I understand ...

ok, now i know why FIR~ didn't work for me, the delay is in samples not in blocks (of course) so what i need is a patch with something like that (for a blocksize of 1024)

|inlet~|
 ||z~ 1024| |z~ 2048| |z~ 3072| ... (n-times)

|/~ n|

|outlet~|

it works this way, but is a bit hard to handle
i appretiate any hints for an easier implementation of this