I added the files in 'externals/mrpeach' to the Pd-extended build system (check externals/Makefile). I just called it 'mrpeach' since that was the name of the directory.

.hc

On Dec 11, 2006, at 1:32 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I always just add them individually to the extra folder and call them by name, e.g. [tcpclient]. I don't know if there is such a thing as a mrpeach lib. They should all work on intel macs if they were compiled for that platform. I've only tried them on WinXP and linux.

Martin

De: Miguel Cardoso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2006/12/11 lun. AM 11:57:30 GMT-05:00
À: pd-liste <pd-list@iem.at>
Objet: [PD] mr peach externals

hi list

how can I install mrpeach externals in pure data?

Im currently using the version Steffen linked for  MacIntel:
http://puredata.info/Members/stffn/Pd-0.39.2-extended-2006-10-31-
macosx104-i386.dmg

the latest autobuild versions have mr peach but It appears they
aren't running on some intel machines owned by newbies :)

thanks

Terrorism is not an enemy. It cannot be defeated. It's a tactic. It's about as sensible to say we declare war on night attacks and expect we're going to win that war. We're not going to win the war on terrorism. - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom