I'll check it out as too

my name is moobi Mip
but the server is down now
-eva

Patrick Pagano wrote:
I woudl urge anyone interested in developing this to contact me inWOrld my name is
PatUFDW Tone

 I have full access to Gator Nation Island which is currently a private island,
but we have a full region to develop/explore and install PDSL, a theatre and a
sound system to use. Cuurently DJs in SL use shoutcast or icecast to stream
audio inWOrld, hence my question about the objects. But i woudl love to have
some help and interaction.

pp

Hello,

being interested combining complex 3D scenery with realtime synthesis I
am working on a project interfacing the Crystal Space 3D engine with pd
with trivial netsend/netreceive events. Before that I done simular
things with custom OpenGL applications and pd but CS looks promising. I
am interested into the combination of SL and pd...

Cheers,

Malte
--
Malte Steiner