On 1/20/07, Hans-Christoph Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

A binary is included in the flatspace library.  Whether it works or not is
another question...

Nope, unfortunately it just causes Pd (39-2 extended test6 on an iMac G5) to
crash when I try to create the object.  I'm downloading RC1 now, but I am
not sure whether or not that will change anything.  Thanks for the info -
btw where's the best place to look for info on how Pd-extended is laid out
so I can know what's in there and what's not?  Is there a page or thread
somewhere?

Kevin

--

++++