On 1/29/07, Steffen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ahh, thanks a bunch, that's why i couldn't make it set the "current"
named patch in editmode, i forgot the .pd extension in the msg.

I see that the editmode status can't be read when it's changes with
fx. ctrl-e, but it can if it is done manually as demonstrated below
or in the the attached patch - this might be just what Chuckk Hubbard
spoke about from the beginning - forgive me (i'm learning)!

Pretty much.  I was thinking more like:

[key]

[route whatever]

[x]

[; pd-subpatch editmode $1
; edit-enabled $1(

Or the toggle could connect directly to whatever you want to
enable/disable.  Also, for me, the .pd extension isn't needed on
subpatches...

-Chuckk

[x]

[; pd-patchname.pd editmode $1(