Hi Kevin,
sorry for not anwering earlier - i'm abroad an not very netty at the moment. VASP offers non-granular Fourier transformation, which enables non- windowed convolution. Convolution translates to multiplication in the spectral domain, therefore just fourier-transform your two buffers (zero-padded to the same size) into the spectral domain, multiply the results, transform back, there you go.

greetings,
Thomas