That is great, this is what the PDDP is all about! We are just working on finalizing a template for help files, then it should be quite straightforward to start work on this in a substantial way. The next step would be to test the template out by porting some existing help patches to it. Then see what works and what doesn't, and fix the template. Both of you could be very helpful in this stage.

Ideally, the template should easy for anyone to use in order to create help patches, so your feedback as people outside of the template development process would be helpful.

And join in on the meetings too, if you want. Everything is documented here:

http://puredata.org/dev/pddp

.hc