http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
tel: +358 50 939 02 33 ( in Finland only)
tel: +90 533 712 8245

On Feb 22, 2007, at 10:43 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Message: 9
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 06:02:14 -0000
From: "jared" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [PD] a couple of questions
To: "'Chris McCormick'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,    "'Kevin McCoy'"
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: PD-list@iem.at

Hello all,

I've just downloaded fluid~pd_darwin .rar file.  It contains two files:
fluid~help.pd and fluid~.pd_darwin.

What kind of file is the .pd Darwin?  Where should I put it?

What about the fluid help file?  Do I put it here?--> pd\doc\5.reference

I'm not sure where to put the help files because there is the reference
folder but there are also many help files in the extra folder as well.
What is the difference?

Thanks once again!

Jared

M.Koray Tahiroglu