IOhannes m zmoelnig a écrit :

well, you can use multiple pdp windows, so it might be an idea to make
one window the "main" window, and the other one the "preview" window.

and i think someone (i think it was yves or lluis) has written a
"thumbnail" widget for movies, which is kind-of a preview.

Hello IO,
this idea sounds half good for me because we would only use this feature with linux and osx, and somehow, what I'm trying to do through those kinds of patch development is also about converting some VJ's to puredata, with offering almost the same possibilities available in their favorite payware and I'm afraid most the PC users I want to show the powerfullness of our favorite freeware couldn't try it with their operating system yet. Also, not having the need for adding 'exotic' externals with using several pdp windows is great.
 Best regards.
begin:vcard
fn:Patrice Colet
n:Colet;Patrice