On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Chris McCormick wrote:

If you've ever heard kernel hackers discussing the deeper darker parts
of the Linux Kernel this would not suprise you! Here be dragons.
(Our only consolation is that it's slightly less likely to destroy
everything you love than those other popular operating systems).

Hehe, well, I've had two completely unusable partitions that really needed a reformat. Both were formatted in Reiser3, but then, one crashed while the CPU boiled itself, and then the other... I don't know what the shop did when they repaired my laptop, but after they changed the motherboard I had to reformat.

Backups, man, backups.

I'm ripe for a backup.