Hi,

im trying to create a subpatch like the colored boxes of the patch i attach (open _KINOKO.pd).

These are my steps:

I create an object called [pd c]. A new pd window appears.

Inside this new window I create an [inlet] and an [outlet] object and i press the second button of my mouse and chose Properties. Then I select select "graph on parent" and a grey rectangle appear on the main patch window and a transparent with red border rectangle appear in the subpatch window.

What is the next step?

I found info about subpatches but nothing about this..

br.
GARFF