Hi,

   Is there such thing as a DMX language oriented library for pd?  I never
heard of it but it would certainly be an amazing step forward for the program:
being able to deal with sound, video, midi and lighting control signals would
make it a must-have for theaters... Considering pd's control signals abilities,
it shouldn't be too hard to emulate a lighting board's functions, and also the
sound/lighting interraction could be much deeper. Has anyone thought of this
before? I know there's usb-dmx boxes out there...

                                               D.S