On Thu, 18 Oct 2007, Mike McGonagle wrote:

http://www.ima.or.at/?page_id=295&language=en

Wow, if this woman is really NN...

Yes and no. NN is a collective. I don't know why that woman claims to be NN in particular, but she is neither of the two incarnations of NN that I know about. I don't know how many people are involved, but I think I've read at least four names, including men, and I'm pretty sure that this list was incomplete.

I don't exactly keep bookmarks on that topic, so, I can't really find where I read that, sorry.