Thanks for the replies.
Much to go through.. I will report on results after reading them.
Meanwhile, I think I've figured out pong~

--
David Shimamoto

Patrice Colet さんは書きました:
Patrice Colet a écrit :
PSPunch a écrit :
Patrice,

I've been reading through each of the files as you posted them.
The fix in each new post saved me from asking some basic questions :)
Thanks a bunch!

Here's a quick one I'd like to ask if you don't mind,
A lot of what happens in the higher layers of your patch makes
sense, until I look under [pd crossfade].

First of all, the object in the upper right corner [!- 1]
appears as a broken object in my pd-extended(Win) environment.
Can you please tell me which library contains this object?

this come from cyclone:
http://suita.chopin.edu.pl/~czaja/miXed/externs/cyclone.html

I suppose there is a problem with the pd-extended lib.

You could replace [!- 1] by [* -1]_[+ 1] ...

this replacement is wrong, I've no clue how to do it with internal objects, you can get a working cyclone in the page I've posted.