On Mon, 10 Dec 2007, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

Also, I don't know if any objects do this kind of dynamic inlet creation after the object itself has been instantiated. It might not even be possible.

It's possible, and I've done it, except for the bit of disconnecting every wire connecting to deleted inlets. I think that it's just 2 more lines of code, but I haven't tried, especially as we don't have any use for it anymore, as we are replacing LtiLib support by OpenCV support, which doesn't need that trick.