On Dec 11, 2007, at 5:27 PM, Mike McGonagle wrote:

On Dec 11, 2007 2:45 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That said, I think we have a solid interface sketched out, I think
it's time to write some code and try it out.  I've started porting
the mysql external from Max to Pd.  Let me know if you guys want
specific help with psql and sqlite.  Ultimately, I think these all
should be part of a 'sql' library, and then we can also add the query
building objects too.

Hans, did you see my outline for the SQL stuff? While I think we discussed a lot of things, I think that we should confirm that what we discussed is what will be programmed. I have already done three different versions of this, and I really would like to start using it someday soon.

If you mean the SQL Object Model, I am looking now. If you mean something else, please point me to it.