On Mon, 10 Dec 2007, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

I started a pdpedia page on the topic, please add anything useful:
http://wiki.puredata.info/en/proxy_objects

You copied from my email. Emails are property of the sender unless otherwise specified. For publicly visible emails it doesn't seem like a big issue, but you can't claim a GNU FDL license on content that you don't own.

That said, I agree with putting any information from me from pd-list on the wiki unless I specify otherwise, but I want you to know that in theory you're supposed to ask and in practice it would be better to ask.