You have a few options:

once in purepd
onebang in cyclone
oneshot in markex

.hc

On Dec 17, 2007, at 4:18 PM, Branislav Nakic wrote:

Hi list, I'm trying to make an interactive video with pure data (with pdp) but I'm new to this and i need a little hint.

I want to make one video start as soon as one finishes and I'm using select <number_of_frames> (not sure this is the best way) to send the "signal" to another object to play the other video when the first video exceeds its full length in frames. The problem is, it sends multiple bangs (rate of framerate I presume) to play object. What do I use to make it bang just once and starts playing the other video?

Bane

--

< Ninety percent of everything is crap. >