Hi,

I had the exact same problems about a week ago, and ended up building
my own Pd-extended. If you want to use the package, you should install
it from a terminal using something like "dpkg -i --force-depends
Pd-whatever.deb" which tells dpkg to ignore the libflac7 and
libquicktime0 dependencies. By ignoring these dependencies, you will
be breaking a few of the extensions, mainly PiDiP, perhaps others. But
you will have a working [comport]. Also, synaptic will complain about
a broken database or something when you force the dependencies, so
you'll want to edit your /var/lib/dpkg/status file and actually remove
"libflac7" and "libquicktime0" from the list where it says "Depends:".
For me, libflac7 and libquicktime0 are the only dependencies I
couldn't get in the repos, so if you see any other dependency errors
when you run the dpkg command, get those packages from synaptic. Hope
this helps...