Actually, I mean the two signal rate versions that were written by Olaf Mathews. They let you stream signal rate data over the network in a similar fashion. I have no problem compiling them under my ubuntu machine, but they wont compile correctly on mac intel. I think they might need some makefile tweekage?

heres a link to the source and some ppc versions.

http://www.nullmedium.de/dev/netsend~/