On Mac OS X 10.4.11 using Pd-extended v 0.40.3-20080522, I cannot reproduce that. All of the various ways to quit Pd-extended worked for me.

.hc

On May 22, 2008, at 4:08 PM, hard off wrote:

another small glitch on macintel,

'quit pd extended' only works by closing the console window, but doesn't work from the menu at the top of the screen.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. - General Smedley Butler