Try searching the mailing list archives on this one. I don't think it is possible, except for doing it by simlulating mouse motions with messages.

.hc

On Jun 13, 2008, at 1:36 AM, Lau Llobet wrote:

I'm building some grafics in my pd project.

I add some objects with the [append] but i need to erase them, i have found no way to delete them except by using " ; pd patch-data clear " message or array resizing , non of them is usefull to me because i need to erase some of them with no order. I've read that "Pointers are "safe": if you delete a scalar pointers to it are marked invalid." so i think there'll be a way to delete scalars , in fact i can do it manually with a Ctrl-X.
Is there any way to do it ?

 thank you very much !.