Hi List, Hi Georg

I would like to have one subject discussed...

I am encountering a problem (OS X Mac-Intel - Pd-extended version 0.40.3-extended-20080614)

When quite a big patch i am working on (CPU-load around 80-90%) i actually can not close it in a clean way.

Sometimes i slightly modify subpatches, or pd thinks they are modified because some numberboxes have a different value comapred to the state when opening a patch.

Every Time i want to close the Master-parent-patch PD asks whether i want to discard changes. Sometimes the subpatch in question is opened and i can save it sometimes pd does not show me the subpatch.

Is there a way to (auto)save a patch INCLUDING all related subpatches ??

The GOP issue has been discussed, i dont know if thats related ?

Thanks List

Luigi