Check the help patch for -maxsize, you can override the max with that.

.hc

On Jun 23, 2008, at 4:58 AM, Ricardo Dueñas Parada wrote:

I realized that soundfiler truncate the file to 4000000 elements.
Is there a way to load a file into an array, withuot this restriction?

What I'm trying to do is:

1. record the file with [writesf~] (this file could be long, about 5 or 7 minutes)
2. finish the recording
3. load it into an array, not play
4. reverse it
5. write it into other file