Please submit a bug report. I haven't been able to reproduce the slowness on Ubuntu or Mac OS X.

.hc

On Jun 29, 2008, at 3:19 AM, hard off wrote:

10 minutes to load a patch that used to take 10-15 seconds!!

also, a minor bug:

when i first opened the application, i couldn't access the preferences without opening an untitled patch first. and then, when i added my abstractions directory to the paths, pd froze.

i did a 'force quit', and reopened pd, and the new path seems to have been added ok though.