Am 15.08.2008 um 17:14 schrieb Phil Stone:

Hello,

Sorry to revive an old thread (from last March), but the URL referred to
by Thomas below no longer seems to work.  Anybody have a working
py/pyext binary for OS X 10.4? The one in the latest Pd-extended seems
to have the compiled-by-10.5 problem, and won't load.

There should be one (OSX 10.4, Python upgraded to 2.5) in http://grrrr.org/ext/beta . Please note that i'm not providing all combinations of OS and Python versions. By the way, I'm in the process of switching my web pages for flext and the externals to http://puredata.info/Members/thomas ... i'll shortly make a redirection from the original pages.
There's also an FAQ now which waits for submissions.
gr~~~