Jamie,
I'm not sure this fits in with your project. I have an abstraction that allows easy interface between Pd and the REMOTE SL Zero (Novation).

Let me know if you want to include it or take a look at it.
Mitch

Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:42:29 +0100
From: Jamie Bullock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [PD] 'pure' pd DSP abstractions wanted!
To: pd-list <pd-list@iem.at>

Hi everyone,

I'm looking self-contained DSP abstractions that only use Pd - no
externals. Things like reverbs, different types of filters, delays, a
pitch shifter, harmonizer -- a kind of basic 'FX' toolbox.

I'm thinking very much along the lines pdmtl/fx.* but without the
external dependencies.

Thoughts I've had so far:

- Pull stuff out of the Pd help patches
- Pull stuff out of the list archives
- Remove the dependency requirements from pdmtl/fx.*

But, maybe someone has a nice 'set' of such abstractions sitting on
their hard drive, that they wouldn't mind releasing into the public
domain -- or under some permissive license.

TIA,

Jamie