ops! this version is very crappy ;) (just tested here)

- as in macOS gem default colorspace is YUV, you may force pix_film
(or any other) to use RGB in order to make it work. |colorspace RGB(

- anyway, the RGB frame in macOS is diferent from the linux one, so
you will see the image flipped ...

for now it works like this.

salut,
ll.